When you get a problem...

Latest news about the board

Moderator: Traffic warden

Anna
Old school
Old school

When you get a problem...

Postby Anna » Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:49 am

A lot of people have been changing their email address in the profile recently and then discovering that their account has become inactive

We're investigating this, however the point of this post is that when something happens to your account like this, only admin can fix it, so please pm Steve and/or myself, even if we're not online, you won't save time by pming a TW as they'll just forward it onto ourselves

Thanks
Anna
Admin

BigSteev
Traffic Warden
Traffic Warden

Postby BigSteev » Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:57 am

If your account doesn't work, how do you send a PM (unless you create a new signon)

Anna
Old school
Old school

Postby Anna » Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:05 pm

if they can't send a pm, then they can't send a pm to TW either, so this doesn't apply to them

However one day I guess Steve might get around to replacing the email link at the top of the page

You can always email us directly - anna at serpentine road.com or steve at ...

sonicsol
Lurker

Postby sonicsol » Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:49 pm

I sent a PM about my account being b******d by e-mail change to BigSteev because he was online at the time, there was no one from admin. Tried to mail to the general someone@sr address but that bounced back. So I reregistered and grabbed hold of the first *official* I could find.

Sonic

Anna
Old school
Old school

Postby Anna » Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:51 pm

as said - feel free to grab first official, but the only people who can help are admin, so it won't make much difference if you pm us direct or get a TW to do it, I'm just trying to save TWs a bit of work
did you use our names when you emailed us at sr.com?

sonicsol
Lurker

Postby sonicsol » Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:48 pm

No, just replied to the account activisation mail, big mistake I admit. But I was a bit panic-stricken and that was the only thing I could think of doing. Any ideas yet as to why this has happened?
Ta.
Sol

sonic
New school
New school

Postby sonic » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:25 pm

Yesssss..... My proper account works again! :lol: Obviously took some time for the new info to filter through. If it was you guys that fixed it, i'm eternally grateful! (y)
Sol

Return to “Announcements”