Instructor needed for Dulwich school job

London gossip and skating chat

Moderator: Traffic warden

asha
Power slider
Power slider

Instructor needed for Dulwich school job

Postby asha » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:25 am

Skatefresh has been asked to deliver a regular school session but all our instructors are already busy teaching in other schools. I am happy to give away this job in it's entirety in order to fulfil the client. Here are some brief details;

This is a regular after school skate club slot for 1.5 hours every Thursday in East Dulwich starting 13th June.

The school already has skates and equipment but they haven't had instruction before. They would like Thursdays weekly 3.15-4.45 from 13th June till the end of term sometime mid-late July. They also want a one off date on Thursday 27th June from 8.30-10am. They are happy to pay £35 an hour. If you want this job, it's yours. I'm not taking any commission on it as we promised to do it but she left it so late to organise we are all booked up in after school slots in other schools.

The school is http://www.harrisdulwichgirls.org.uk/

They will need a CRB and proof of ID on the first day if you accept. Please let me know asap and I will put you in touch with the relevant person.

I'm sure it could pan into a regular after school club from September onwards if it all goes well.

Asha

Return to “London Scene”