What, where, when and why

Moderator: Traffic warden

Wild Phil
New school
New school

BLITZ Festival 2013

Postby Wild Phil » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:46 am

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to update everyone on the BLITZ Festival and some of the things we have planned over the weekend.

Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/BlitzFestivalUK

BLITZ Festival is being put on by a small group of people who are skaters themselves. It is a hugely ambitious undertaking but at the heart of it we just want to create a festival of all the things we love in one place.

We wanted to create an event that provides a whole experience for people. Talking speed skating for example, how cool would it be if while you were waiting for your next category to come up, rather than sitting around waiting you could go and watch some inline slalom, or have a go at the circus workshops, or try your hand (or feet) at a bit of longboarding or BMX in any of our workshops that cost nothing extra.

It's our first year doing this and everyone involved is volunteering their time and spending their own money to bring this to fruition.

I promise it will be a great day/weekend out for anyone that comes down, with kids play areas, plenty of entertainment and refreshments on site. And if you come down on the Saturday and Sunday there is camping available (camping registrations will be up shortly), and evening entertainments as well.

If people can please help me spread the word. It would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks for your time,

Phil.

http://blitzfestival.co.uk/
Last edited by Wild Phil on Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wild Phil
New school
New school

Re: BLITZ Festival 2013

Postby Wild Phil » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:10 am

bump

It's this weekend, please come! :evil:

Awesome stuff is on.

Return to “Events”