What, where, when and why

Moderator: Traffic warden

yo
Beach bum
Beach bum

Speed of Reaction Tarragona 7th Sept

Postby yo » Mon May 13, 2013 5:57 pm

Aloha skaters,

Some of you know of Speed of Reaction, one of my projects that took place in London 2010 and in Roker 2012.
http://www.speedofreaction.com/

This year it's going to the city of Tarragona (Spain) on the 7th September. The format will be similar to the London one, including videos, mobile phones, QR codes and skaters! the theme will be different though. Of course it's free to participate .

I just thought some of you may want to use this as an excuse for a weekend in sunny Spain? apart from playing the game on the saturday, there's the Barcelona (just one hour away by train) regular skate on friday night, plus Tarragona has nice beaches in and around. It's a lovely city, a bit hilly, lots of roman ruins, places to visit, great food, and very friendly people.

So... if there's a group interested in going, I can help sorting out accommodation etc. It would be fun to have some London skaters around and mixed with the Spanish bunch. As the game clues etc. will be in Spanish, whoever wants to play can be put in a team with at least one Spanish person. I can help with that too.

So there goes. If interested, please let me know!
I've posted this on FB too.

If you know of anyone who may be interested and is not on here or FB, please forward! :)

note: skaters participating should be able to skate un-marshalled with confidence in a bit-hilly-city

Return to “Events”