Greetings fellow rollers

Introduce yourself and ask anything you like about the forum or skating - no question too stupid

Moderator: Traffic warden

sa006
Skate Patrol
Skate Patrol

Greetings fellow rollers

Postby sa006 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:27 am

Hello all

i have jsut signed up on this and thought i would say hi, so hi.

after a visit to hyde park last sunday (which was busy not that it bothers me) on my aggressive skates i am getting back into blading. i used to be an agressive skater in my youth where i would be at the skate park every weekend, and during the summer hols i was there erveryday 7 days a week.

Fast forward 15 years and i found that aggressive skating is no longer for me as cool as i think it still is. been out the game to long. but i really do miss being out on skates. I am teaching myself to skate backwards and generally get comfortable on inlines again. one thing i do want to nail is freestyle slalom. i am always amazed when i see clips on youtube, but on sunday i was like wow, i am going to do that......so i have ditched the agressives and picked up some spanking seba fr180's on monday night, Yep overnight i done some heavy research one what would be best for slalom and general road use with a little freestyle as i am cruising.

Thankyou to club blue room for providing me the last pair in size 9 (like it was meant to be). i do say they come up awfully tight, but after a couple days skating in the car park they are slowly moulding to my feet, plus i have heard that it can take a couple of weeks to break in. but i am not worried.

they absolutely fly. i am a happy chappy. now i just need to get use to them and try to learn some moves so i can progress into slalom.

i can see myself going down to hyde park most sundays if dry and looking forward to seeing how far i progress (y)

Tanya G
New school
New school

Re: Greetings fellow rollers

Postby Tanya G » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:52 am

Good luck, and if you don't already know, there is a weekly street skate that starts at Hyde park @ 2pm. See You around www.lfns.co.uk

sa006
Skate Patrol
Skate Patrol

Re: Greetings fellow rollers

Postby sa006 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:29 pm

yh i have heard about it, def a plan of action for me within the next couple of weeks

Return to “Welcome”