Bristol roller hockey?

General chat from around the world

Moderator: Traffic warden

blupu
Gumbie
Gumbie

Bristol roller hockey?

Postby blupu » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:07 pm

Does anyone know of any roller hockey clubs/groups in or near Bristol, that take beginners? For some reason I'm not having much luck on the WWW, everything seems out of date or a dead end! ...Would really appreciate any up to date info someone on here might have!!

Muchos thanks

Zoe :0]

Phil
Old school
Old school

Re: Bristol roller hockey?

Postby Phil » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:09 am

The University has a team, I've never been to the uni there, but I have been to the training sessions/knock arounds, I was invited by a student though so not really sure how open it is. Alternatively you could ask the brsf www.brsf.co.uk

NS Jason
Power slider
Power slider

Postby NS Jason » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:02 am

There is (or was a couple of months ago) some at Withywood sports academy on tuesday evenings.

....Found this on http://www.skatebristol.co.uk, hope it helps
To have a go at the beginner roller hockey, we ask that you have basic skating skills

You can rent skates and a stick if you done have your own for £3 so come and have a go

We train at withywood sports academy every Tuesday 8-9pm

If you are not comfortable on your skates, we recommend having a lesson to get you started

Contact us for more details or if you would like to come along

skatebristol@gmail.com James 07979 144 081

blupu
Gumbie
Gumbie

Postby blupu » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Ahh, thank you; Bristol uni website, and Google, doesn't seem to have any info on a Bristol uni club. But I shall pursue all the others! Thanks (y)

rp16v
Gumbie
Gumbie

Postby rp16v » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:15 pm

they have tues and thrusdays at withywood tues are more fun and less seriose and can be played with minimal pads thursdays are full pads and full contact,i am off with no transport at the mo but should be back to it again soon i no of the uni group but never been for a look as its other side of bristol to me.

Return to “General skating”